Achieving Field Supervisory Excellence in th Oil and Gas IndustryFree
About this course
This course is designed to develop the competency of supervisory level personnel by equipping them with the knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve Supervisory Excellence in their respective disciplines. On this Building Core Supervisory Competencies training course, you will learn about utilizing management and leadership techniques to identify risks, solve problems, delegate, communicate effectively, develop yourself and others, control your team, your work environment; as well as create a climate and culture for improved performance.
This course also includes modules on performance management and conflict resolution which are key areas for field supervisors.
This course combines instructor led and workshop sessions in its delivery.
▪ Newly promoted middle level field supervisors (e.g. Assistant Drillers, Drillers, Deck Pushers, Platform supervisors, Toolpushers, etc.)
▪ Mid-level experienced supervisors with little or no formal training
▪ Field personnel expected to be promoted to mid-level supervisors
A 4mation Drilling certificate will be issued upon successful testing at the end of the course.
▪ The Importance of the Supervisory Role in the Organization
▪ Problem solving, Decision Making and Time Management
▪ Mastering Communication and Interpersonal Skills
▪ Managing your Team and Others for Results
▪ Developing your Team and Others
Introduction to Project Management
Role of the Project Manager
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Schedule Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Resource Management
Project Communication Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management