Oil & Gas Contract ManagementFree
About this course
This highly interactive Oil & Gas Contract Management training course will provide participants with a solid foundation for understanding and assessing the key legal and commercial risks in different types and forms of contract used in the oil and gas sector. The continued accelerated pace of change in the oil and gas industry, its unique contract matrix, the relevant players and high levels of investment combine to make it one of the world’s most challenging and complex sectors in which to understand, draft and negotiate contracts. Participants will enhance their knowledge of the diverse range of oil and gas contracts and raise awareness of best practices in managing the supply chain process.
Through this comprehensive training course, participants will appreciate how best to deal with the ripple effects of Macondo, knock for knock indemnities, local content requirements and dealing with NOCs.
The course will cover major types of oil and gas contracts, supply chain management best practices, key legal and commercial risk management issues, international dispute resolution frameworks and negotiation tools and techniques.
▪ Legal Manager, Legal Counsel
▪ Contract Engineers, Administrators and Managers
▪ Commercial, Financial and Insurance Professionals
▪ Procurement Managers and Purchasing Staff
▪ Sales and Marketing Professionals
▪ Project and General Management
A PetroKnowledge training certificate is issued for this course.
▪ Modern aspects of oil and gas contracts
▪ How to manage production and country risks
▪ Key legal and commercial risk management measure
▪ Investor protection by providing legal frameworks
▪ Understanding Key Clauses in oil and gas contracts
▪ Negotiation tools and tactics
▪ Dispute resolution in cross border and international contracts
Introduction to Project Management
Role of the Project Manager
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Schedule Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Resource Management
Project Communication Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management