Operational HSE leadership courseFree
About this course
This course helps to address the reduced participation of women as health and safety professionals. The training involves learning the basics of health, safety and environment, progressing to HSE levels 1, 2 and 3, before proceeding to the NEBOSH IGC examination. It provides ample opportunity for participants to learn on the job, on a rig as a trainee HSE personnel. Participants will also gain experience off the field, supervising HSE in an oil and gas operations Warehouse.
The administration of this courses includes both classroom and practical sessions which includes rig safety trainee internships.
This course is designed for women looking to venture into the HSE field and have
a first-degree qualification as a minimum.
• There is no role restriction for this course
Upon successful completion of the course, a combination of certificates from 4mation Drilling, British International Safety Organization and NEBOSH will be issued.
• Introduction to Health and Safety in the workplace
• Rig Safety
• International and Local Health and Safety legislation and policies
• Understanding Type of Hazards and control measures
• Permit to Work
• Lock out Tag Out Work Procedures
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Accident Investigation and Emergency Response
• Crisis Management and Security Awareness
• Environmental Awareness
• Basic First Aid and applications
• Fire Safety applications
• Management of Health & Safety
• Risk Assessment
Introduction to Health and Safety in the workplace
International and Local Health and Safety legislation and policies
Understanding Type of Hazards and control measures
Permit to Work
Lock out Tag Out Work Procedures
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Accident Investigation and Emergency Response
Crisis Management and Security Awareness
Basic First Aid and applications
Fire Safety applications
Management of Health & Safety