Result Oriented LeadershipFree
About this course
This Oil & Gas tailored Management training course will provide participants with the basic understanding of management and leadership. Using a practical approach, the course content enables attendees enhance their awareness of global best practices in the world of coaching and mentoring. For both new and experienced leaders, the program brims with nuggets of wisdom applicable to unique situations that may otherwise brew confusion. Throughout these lessons, attendees will encounter and embrace the value of leadership, and benefit from open access to proven principles of influence.
In this course, participants will learn how to develop leadership skills to confidently coach a team of technical & non-technical people. The course is specifically designed to improve the skills and confidence of managers and leaders. At the end of this course, attendees will be able to confidently lead and guide a team of technical professionals to achieve remarkable results.
▪ Technical professionals who have moved into or are being prepped for management.
▪ Anyone looking to improve their Management and Leadership skills.
▪ Middle level Managers & Supervisors
A training certificate is issued for this course.
This course is in partnership with The John Maxwell Team (Adapted from the signature program; “Leadership Gold”).
• Building Influence through competent communication
• The top qualities of a great leader
• Learning the art of Coaching and Mentoring
• Becoming a better connector and leader
• Managing Technical and Non-Technical Professionals
• Creating a shared vision and empowering your team
Elements of a Dropped Objects Prevention Scheme
Drops Gap analysis
Drops risk management